- Hyaluronic acid is one of the key moisturizing ingredients that helps the skin to maintain a firm and glowing appearance.
Enhance skin's vitality
- With antioxidant properties, Propolis extract helps to enhance the skin’s vitality for firm and glowing skin.
- CNP’s Anti-Irritant Complex and beta-glucan, such as Madecassoside. soothes sensitive skin that has been exposed to external environmental factors.
Harmful components such as parabens are not added to the product.
Q. Is Propolis and Honey the same ingredient? NO
- Bee propolis is a sticky resinous mixture that acts like a sealant or caulk to eliminate small gaps or open holes in the beehive. It reinforces the structural stability of the hive and prevents diseases and parasites form entering
It also inhibits fungal and bacterial growth. In comparison, honey is a liquid bee food source made from flower nectar via regurgitation that is stored in the hive's wax honeycombs.
Propolis is believed to have antibiotic. anti -inflammatory and antiseptic properties, an ingredient superior to honey.
Q. What are the main components of Propolis Energy Ampule?
- CNP Propolis Energy Ampule's main component is 10% propolis extract, that has great anti-inflammatory properties to enhance the skin's natural defense as well as deeply moisturize the skin.
CNP's anti-irritant complex and sophora extract also helps to protect the skin against external environmental factors.
Q. Does a higher Propolis extract percentage equate to better product efficacy? NO
- High percentage of Propolis extract does not equate to better product efficacy. It represents a cosmetic effect which is due to the active ingredient of 10%.
Blindly increasing the amount of active ingredients on the skin can lead to poison or severe irritation.
For best results, use after toner.